All Articles in this blog were translated from many sources, if you like it feel free to copy any of them

Grateful and blessed

Posted by kangrofiq | 6/27/2009 11:08:00 AM | 0 comments »


When in a secondary school classroom, there is conversation that looks interested. The Teacher, with a book in hand, ask for things to students in front of the class. "Children, we have almost entered the last time in this school. After 3 years, what biggest achievement that makes you happy? Is there anything that you get for this? "
The students look over each other. While The teacher says again "Yes, mention one biggest thing that happens in your life ..."

The students look over each other again, until the teacher’s hand is pointing at a student.

"Yes, you are that wearing glasses, do things that you met? Share with friends.
Right then, the student tell a story, "a week ago, it was the biggest thing for me, My Parent bought me a motorcycle, exactly as I dreamed of.
With bright eyes, and hand looks like riding a thing. "Motor sport with shine lights, surely nothing can beat the happiness!"

Teacher smiled. Hand appoint some other students. So, they hear various stories of students who attend. There is student who just got a car. There is also a student who can spend the holidays overseas. Meanwhile, other student told about the success climbing of mountain. All Telling stories about the things that they met and they get. Almost all have been talking, until to hear a voice from the back.

"Sir, I have not been told any story."
Apparently, there is a student in the right corner that has not been called. He has bright eyes as other students when they telling stories about the big story that they have.

"Sorry, please, let's share with all of us," said the teacher to blonde straight student
"What's the biggest thing you get?" Said the teacher repeats the question.
"The biggest thing for me, and also for my family is time when our family name listed in the whitepages that published 3 days ago."
Momentarily silent. right then, to hear laughter all over the classroom. There is a smile, giggle, and even a laugh to hear that story.
From the corner of class there is student who give comment. "Ha? I have found the name of my family listed in the whitepages since I was born. Whitepages? How sad ... hahaha ... "

From another corner, there is also give comment, "Is there any other big things that you can be in addition to such the commonplace things?"
It hear grain laughter again all over the class. Teacher try to mediate this situation, while his hand up. "Wait a minute, we have not heard the story further. Please continue, kid ... "
Straight blond student continue to tell his story.
"Yes, indeed that is the biggest happiness that I get. Previously, my Father is not a good person. Therefore, we were always move around. We never settle, because it always felt in police chase. "
His Eyes appear look over. There are mirror reflection from his eyes, and he is continuing.
"But, now my father has changed. He has been a good father for our family. Unfortunately, all it takes time and effort. Never have the Bank and the Foundation would provide loans for working capital. Until a year ago, there is someone willing to lend capital for my father. And now, my father has his own business. Not only that, my father also bought a small house for us. And we do not need move again. "
"Do you know, what does it mean if my family name listed in the Whitepages? That means, I do not need to afraid my father will wake us up every night to escape. That means, I do not need to lose more friends that I care about. That also means, I do not have to sleep in the car every cold night. And that means, me and also my family, is equal with other families. "
His Eyes appear look over. It's flows with tears. "That means there will be new hope that I get.."

All students speechless. The teacher is very touched. The students bowed. They just heard a fragment of life. They also just get on the achievement of wisdom, and happiness. They also learn one thing:
"Be grateful and happy every time we hear success of other people.

0 comments