All Articles in this blog were translated from many sources, if you like it feel free to copy any of them

Do you want to feel very happy?

Posted by kangrofiq | 6/27/2009 09:34:00 AM | 0 comments »


One day on the morning, a woman feels sad when she take a look herself at the mirror. She finds that only has a three-strand of hair in her head. Suddenly, she smiled. "Today," she said, "I'll braid my hair!" And she was walking out of the house and have fun.

Next morning, she got up and felt sad when she has mirror.She finds that only has a two strand of hair. Suddenly, she smiled. "Today," she said, "I will be parting with a comb in the middle." After she done so, she runs out of the house and have fun.

Next morning, she got up and felt sad when she has mirror She finds thant only one strand of hair remaining. Suddenly, she smiled. "Today," She said, "I would comb my hair into bangs." After She done so, she runs out of the house and have fun.

Next morning, she got up and felt sad when she has mirror. She found no more hair left. Suddenly, she smiled. "Yiipiii!" She is yelling excitement, "I do not have to fuss with the hair today!" and she goes out to have fun.

Do you want to be happy? :
This is the way to be happy :

The difference between joy and happiness
A chocolate cake with thick chocolate gives joy.
A comedy film, with a box of popcorn gives joy.
A kiss gives joy.
A Roller Coaster gives joy.
What's the difference between joy and happiness?
Fun is a job outside
While happiness is a job inside.

Happiness does not depend on any external conditions. Yap, even if you only have three strand of hair on your head.
Happiness does not mean there is no problem.
By the way, do you want me to show you some people who do not have a problem? Ok. Bring your shovel and let dig them out of their graves.

The Bible does not say, "Rejoice sometimes." Or, "Rejoice in the time you do not have a problem." The Bible says, "Rejoice always."
Is that possible? I mean realistic. No one will be happy as long as 365 days a year.
But the Bible says, "Rejoice always," because happiness is not a mood.
Happiness is not also a feeling.
Happiness is a way of life.

7 Happiness keys
I know weird people who walk on this earth who truly happy. Not excessive. But truly feel joy in their hearts. (Hey, you may be one of them. Congratulations!)
I ask myself this question: Who is most happy people that I know? I write down their list. After the hundreds times changing of thousands peoples who recorded in my brain, I propose a more difficult question is: What is the similarity between them all?

I find seven fabulous things that I see in those who are truly happy
I called 7 happiness Keys :
1. Happy people will create their own destiny.
2. Happy people loves themself.
3. Happy people will maintain ties with other.
4. Happy people feel happy anywhere.
5. Happy people accept the changes.
6. Happy people very believe.
7. Happy people reach their goal every day
Let me share to you why many people are not happy.
Your Body was created to feel fear

Enemy of happiness is not sadness.
Enemy of happiness is not problems.
Enemy of happiness is not lonely.
Enemy of happiness is Fear.
Our lives are influenced by it. We run our lives with fear.
In a Dan Baker’s brilliant book, “What Happy People Know”, he describes how the system of our body connected to fears.
Our Brain has three parts. Brain cells, amygdala, and neocortex. The more primitive parts of our brain, amygdala and brain cells programmed to fear.
Why? Our ancestors need fear for their physical endurance. Imagine yourself living in the wild world with the lions, wolves, and the cobra around you. Dangerous creatures that skulk in the sediment behind every tree and shadow.
Once the brain receives signals of fear, endocrine gland produce adrenalin and cortisol hormones. This gives them super strength to fight or flee. And in the scuffle or escape, they spend adrenalin and cortisol in their bodies. Healthy and well. But what about us which always sit in the back of the table and work with the computer?
We still have the same fear mechanism.
But this time, we are no longer afraid of the lion or cobra behind the tree.
We fear the credit card bills that continue to increase.
We are afraid of our boss.
We are afraid losing our jobs.
We are afraid of our children - what will happen with their future?
We are afraid at the age of 35, we have not been married.
We are afraid that we will grow old alone.
We are afraid the money runs out.
We are afraid of environment rejection.
We are afraid the loss of face and shame on the environment.
We are afraid the pain-disease.
And all this fears so real, our endocrine gland also produce adrenalin and cortisol. And as we sat behind the table, busy with our computer, we truly do not use it a bit. Adrenalin and cortisol become toxic in our bodies, and will destroying our health little by little.
That is way, there are only few happy people.
Conclusion: If you want to feel happy, we need to overcome our fears.
How?
The only bidder of fear is ...
Twenty years ago, a friend gave me a book about facing fears.
Jactitation I responded to him: "Thank you for the book. But honest, I think I do not need it. I do not know why, but fear is not a problem for me. I do not have any fear. "

Ten Years later I take my words back.
Because after going through a deep contemplation, I realize how my life is influenced by a lot of fear. Many things that I do because of fear!
I am afraid what other people say about me.
I am afraid to fail.
I am afraid that will people angry.
I am afraid not enough.
In my life, I have found that there is only one thing that can overcome the fear.
There is only one thing more power than fear.
The only thing is love.
When you fill your life with love, your fear will naturally dissapear
When you fill your life with love, your fear will disappear naturally.
I talk about love for God, love for one another, love of self, and love of life itself. The Bible says, Perfect Love that silence of fear, and I truly believe it.



0 comments