All Articles in this blog were translated from many sources, if you like it feel free to copy any of them

Dolls for my Sister

Posted by kangrofiq | 6/28/2009 05:11:00 AM | 0 comments »


Last day before Christmas, I hurried to the supermarket to purchase a gift that is not planned to be purchased. When see peoples, I began to complain: "This will take
a long time, and still many places that I should be heading, Christmas is really annoyingfrom year to year. I hope I can lie, sleep, and awake only after”. However, I keep running toward the toy, and there I began to curse the prices, think will all the children truly play with the expensive toys.

When in search of, I saw a boy aged about 5 years old, hug a doll. He continues to stroke the hair dolls and he looks very sad. I wonder to whom dolls for. A boy is approaching the old woman beside him: 'grandma, Are sure I do not have enough money?". The old woman said: 'You know that you do not have enough money to buy this doll, dear. "Then the woman asks for the boy to wait there for about 5 minutes while she was traveling to another place. She went quickly. The boy is still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I approached and asked the him to whom he would like to give the doll. 'This is the most beloved doll of my sister and she really wanted on this Christmas. She believes
Santa Claus will bring for this doll. I may say Santa Claus will bring doll to his sister, and that he should not worry. But boy is sad to say 'No, Santa Claus can not bring these doll to the place where my sister was at this time. I have to give this doll to my mother so she can give her when my mother there. The boy is so sad when he said ” my sister has gone to the god. My father also told me that my mother immediately will also go to the God, then I think my mother can bring this doll to be given to my sister. I feel like lose my Heartbeat When I hear that.

The boy looks at me and say: “I ask my father to tell my mother not to go ahead. I ask my father to wait until I return from the supermarket”. Then he showed his photograph
who are laughing. Then he said: “I also want my mother bring this picture so she would not forget me. I love my mother and I hope he does not leave me but my father said that my mother should go with my sister'. Then he looked with sad to the doll.

I quickly reach my wallet and take some money and said to the boy. ' What if we check it again, perhaps enough money?', he said. 'Ok, I hope have enough money.

I add my money on his money without the boy know it and we the start count the money. In fact the money enough for the doll, and even there is some money left. The boy cried out: 'Thank you Lord for given me enough money', and looked at me Then he added: 'Yesterday before bed I asked God to make sure that I have enough money to buy this doll so that my mother can give it to my sister.
God listen to my prayed.
I also want have enough money to buy white roses for mother, but I do not dare ask too many to the God. But god gave me enough money to buy the doll and the white roses. '' You know, my mother likes white roses”.

Several minutes later, his grandmother came back and I passed with trolley. I finish my shopping with different heart atmosphere from time to begun. I can not remove the boy from my mind. Then I remember an article in the local newspaper 2 days ago, that said a man drive his truck in a drunken condition and crash a car containing a woman and a little girl. The little girl died, and her mother in critical condition. Her family must decide whether should revoke supporting life tool, because the woman will not be able to exit from coma condition. Are they a family of this boy?

2 days after I met that boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman died. I can not stop myself and go to buy a tuft of white roses and then go to the home remains a place of mourning a young woman is shown to the people to give last honor before burial. The woman there, in a coffin, holding a spray of beautiful white rose with boy’s picture and doll that are placed on her chest. I leave that place with a cry, feel my life has changed forever. Love the boy to his mother and sister, still difficult to imagine. In a trice, a drunken man took everything from him.
Reflection :
- Do not drunk or you will be easy to do stupid things.
- God works through anything, including a man who gives attention to the boy.
- Always pray to the god, as the boy does.
- Farewell never happen, even though dead, only our physical body that is damaged.



0 comments