All Articles in this blog were translated from many sources, if you like it feel free to copy any of them

Chatting with God

Posted by kangrofiq | 6/28/2009 11:15:00 AM | 0 comments »


BUZZ
God : Do you call me?
Human : Called you? No, Who is this?
God : This is God. I heard you pray so I want have a conversation with you.
Human : Yes, indeed I often pray, I only pray to feel better. But now I'm busy, very busy
God : What kind of busy? Everybody is busy.
Human : I do not know. I certainly do not have spare time, not even a bit. So I feel like life in a rush. Each time has been a busy time.
God : It is correct. Busy will grant you Activities. But the productivity will grant you a result. Activities take your time, the productivity give you free time.
Human : I understand that. But I still can not avoid. In fact, I do not expect God invites me to chat like this.
TUHAN : I want you to solve problems with time, with the grant some guidance. In this Internet era, I want to use the media is more convenient for you than a dream, for xample.
Human : Ok, tell me now. Why life become so complicated.
God : Stop analyzing life. Just go for it. Analysis of life will make it so complicated.
Human : If do so, why we were never feel happy?
God : Today is the tomorrow that you worried yesterday. You feel worried because you analyze. Feeling worries become your habit. That's why you never feel happy.
Human : But how can we not worry if there is such many uncertainties?
God : Uncertainty is something that you can not avoid. But worry is about a choice.
Human : But so much pain because of uncertainty
God : Pain can not be avoided, but Suffering is a choice.
Human : If suffering is a choice then why good people always suffering?
God : Diamond can not be sharpened without friction. Gold can not be pured without fire. Good People will through obstacles, without suffering. With that experience, their lives become better life.
Human : Did you mean a bitter experience is usefull?
God : Yes. From all sides, the experience is a hard teacher. Experienced teacher will give the test first and then understanding.
Human : But, why we have to go through all the tests? Why we can not live free from problems?

God : The problem is a hurdle that is intended to enhance mental strength. Strength from inside will come out from the struggle and obstacles, rather from joy.
Human : Honestly with all problems, we do not know where should we go
Human : If you look outside, then you will not know where you have to step. Take a look inside. See outside, you dream. To see in, you awake. Eyes give you vision. Heart gives you direction.
God : Sometimes failure suffering me, what can I do?
God : Success is a measure that was created by other people. Satisfaction is a measure created by your self. Knowing the purpose of journey will be more satisfying than knowing that you is running. Work with a compass, let other people race with time.
Human : In a hard situation how can I stay motivated?
God : Always have to see how far I run, rather than how far I still have to run. Always be grateful what you got, do not compute that is not what you get.

Human : What is interesting from a human?
God : When they are suffer, they are asking “Why me?”. But when they are happy no one will ask “why me?”.
Human : Sometimes I ask to my self, Who am I?, Why I am here?
God : Do not find out who you are, but you have to determine what you are going to be. Stop to find out why I am here, create your own goals. Live is not about searching but it is all about creation.
Human : How can I get the best in this live?
God : Face the past without regret. Go at this time with confidence. Prepare the future without any fear.
Human : Last question. I feel often that my prayers not answered.

God : There is no prayer that is not answered. The often answer is NO for you own good.
Human : Thank you Lord for this beautiful chatting.
God : Ok, keep in faith and throw your fear out. Live is a mystery to be solved, not a problem to resolved. Thrust me life is beautiful if you know how to live. And thrust me that I will give you the best thing in your life even sometimes it feels bitter for you.
God has signed out.


0 comments