All Articles in this blog were translated from many sources, if you like it feel free to copy any of them

4 Candles

Posted by kangrofiq | 6/28/2009 03:57:00 PM | 0 comments »


There are 4 candles that lights, Slowly drip out.
The atmosphere is quiet so they have their conversation.
The first candle said: "I am Peace." "But people can not take care of me, then I better just shut myself!" Thus little bit each time the candle off.
The second said : “ I am a faith. Unfortunately I am no longer useful. Human do not want to know me, that is why there is no reason for me to keep flame. Once finished, the wind blows turn it off.
With the sad third Candle said: "I am the Love, I can not stay any longer to flare. Human thought that I am useless."
"They hated each other, even hate those who loved them, hates their family."
Right away the third candle turn off.

Without the presumed ...
A child into the room, and see the third candle was out. Because of fear of darkness, he said: " what is happen? You must stay on, I fear the darkness! " Then he crying.

Then the fourth candle said: Do not be afraid, Do not cry, while I still have flare, we can still always make up the other three Candles:

"I am expectation"

With eyes shining, the children take expectation Candle, and turn the other three Candles lights.
Something that never die is only Hope inside our hearts. and each of us can become a nice tool, such as the child, in circumstances which afford the return of Faith, Peace, Love with his EXPECTATIONS!


0 comments