All Articles in this blog were translated from many sources, if you like it feel free to copy any of them

2 Fruit seedlings

Posted by kangrofiq | 6/25/2009 11:15:00 AM | 0 comments »


There are 2 fruit seedlings that unfold in a field of fertile. The first seed said, "I want to grow big. I want to set down roots in this land, and a shoot above this hard ground. I want to shoot all unfold, remember to spring. I want to feel the warmth of the sun, moisture and softness morning dew in the tip of my leaves. " And the seedling grow, the more pitched.

Suppress the second seed. "I am afraid. If I am planting my roots in this land, I do not know what I am going through under there. Isn’t it very dark in there? and if I unfold my shoot upwards I will be lost the beauty of my shoot because It will be torn. What happen if my shoot open, and snails try to eat? and certainly if I grow and split, all children will try to dislodge me from the land. No, would be better if I wait until everything is safe. "

And that seeds wait in solitude. Several weeks later, a chicken paw the ground and find that seed, and eat it immediately.

Reflection :
Indeed, there are always options in life. There are always play-act that we must Go. However, often we are in a pessimistic situation, dread, doubt, that we create your own. We often misguided with reasons to not move, do not want to contemplate life. Because life is a choice then face it. And because life is a choice, choose wisely.



0 comments